Sunday 22 August 2010

on falling [one]

one day I fell
it took me months to stand up again
and one day I fell
as any other days I realized that I could stand up again
and I fell
I found my feet
and I fell
I thought the ground would be there
and one day
I left
and I fell
searching for the reality of gravity
and one day I fell
one day
I stood up again
and I fell
wondering how far the ground would be
and one day
I fell
again
and I fell
I stoop up with a song in my mind
and a flower in my hands
and I fell
my head landed on soft skin
and one day
I fell
one day
I landed and rolled for days and days
I didn't stand up
and I fell
one day
I fell
one day I fell
and one day
I fell
calling for the ground to meet my skin
and I fell
the hard edges of my bones met the ground
and one day
I softened
and I fell
one day
I fell
I looked up and it was there
I found it
and I fell
one day
I fell
and I fell
and I fell
I found the ground
and I fell
again
I was there
and I fell
I stoop up
and I fell
and one day
my skull met the ground
I stood up
and I fell
I forgot I fell
and one day
I fell again
and I fell
I stood up
and fell